Most of what we do, involves team work and we are proud of it. Each team work together to create the best experience for our valued customers. We ask for a lot: that’s why we hire the best. Do you have what it takes to join our winning team? reach us at [email protected]
– Monthly Health benefit allowance
-Fitness and exercise gym room in facility
– Onsite Daycare Center
– Onsite Free Coffee and Juice Bar
– Onsite Indoor Bike Storage
– Located at the heart of Benin City, walking distance to Oba Market
– Employee Wellness Program
– Scholarship programs
– Summer Party at Precious Palm Royal Hotels, walking distance to University of Benin
– Competitive Salaries and PTO Plan
– Medical, Dental, Vision health care support
– Negotiable life insurance packages
– Many more voluntary and corporate benefits
Recent Job Postings
Visual Designer/Image content Coordinator
New Benin Market Location, Benin City | JB0112 | Posted August 1, 2018.
- Diploma or recognized certification in Microsoft word, exel and publisher
- Proficiency in photo editing and graphics design. Knowledge of Photoshop is a great asset.
- Team oriented individual with the ability to come up with ideas and solution on a given task, within minimum period of time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluate all images in our website, and come up with ideas and suggestions on areas to improve, remove or edit images.
- Design new images as required by the marketing team to meet high quality standards
- Be proactive to always find new images and edit old images to enhance the responsiveness of the site and overall costumer experience
- Design logo’s and add company water marks to cart images for the purpose of branding.
- Be willing to take on other related task as required by management.
Costumer service/Order & Delivery management
Oba Market Road Location, Benin City | JB0113 | Posted August 21, 2018.
- Diploma in Communications, or over 4 years of costumer services job experience.
- Good listening , communication and writing skills.
- Must be polite and patient in dealing with costumer
- Microsoft profiency and ability to learn how to use shipping and delivery management software.
Duties and Responsibility
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads by Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges
- Take payment information and Facilitate the process of delivery of orders